2012年8月22日 星期三

how to write a thank you note


how to express your gratitude when someone does something nice for you?
>>last week I took three days off , my coworker was my backup
when I came back , I said thank you and gave the gift to her.

I tell this person that was not necessary to do that we are friend and we are supposed to help each other.

have you ever written a thank you note ?
Yes, I wrote a thank you note to my father this Father's Day....
I say: thanks for brought me up, Although there are many worried things in our family , I will try and solve problem by myself , Hope you keep the happiness like before. we always love you....

Have you ever received a thank you note? If so, how did you feel?
>>I have received a thank you note from one of my friend who got married and I played the piano for her at her wedding party.

A thank you note is better than a gift because it is touching.

kindness 好意
手寫的感恩字句己經快絕種的事了
handwritten message of gratitude have become something of an endangered species.
用手寫下感謝讓人知到你感謝他們的好意
thank you in writing is a special way to let people know that your appreciate their kindness.

handwritten message of gratitude become something of an endangered species.
thank you in writing is a special way to let people know that your appreciate their kindness.

kindness 好意 none
gratitude 感恩 none
appreciate 感激 Verb.
unkind  不客氣
thoughtful 貼心的

Has anyone showed you kindness lately? how did you do show your appreciated.
>>Last month one of my friend showed my kindness after I played piano at her wedding party. She showed me appreciated by sending me a box of ring/ necklace.

Why do you think it is so important to write a message of gratitude by hand instead of typing it out on a computer?
>>> It is more important to write a message of gratitude by hand because it sounds more sincere.

why do you think it is so important to surfing data from internet instead of collecting it from library .
It is more important to surfing the data on internet because it sound more convenience.

thanks for your generous gift.

it would be unkind to write: thanks for your toaster , it does not fit on my kitchen counter.
Thanks for your coffee machine , but i quit drinking coffee a month ago.

why are these aforementioned comments are unkind?
the comments are impolite and probably to hurt your friend's heart because you are supposed to be thankful even though the gift is not useful or you don't like it.

have you received the gift that you did not like or did not find practical?
when I moved to new apartment one of my friend sent me a table but i did not find practical because i had already one , so I gave it to my sister.

My dear friend Stacy,

thanks for your generous gift.
Since I am be a mother I have no time to












沒有留言:

張貼留言