2012年9月25日 星期二

Ant and chrysalis ---- Fable


Fable:
Moral :
disdainfully >> A men disdainfully flatters.
joint
imprisoned

Fables are stories are used in western culture to teach people how good things can benefit them and how bed things can harm them.

Have you ever met someone and felt pity for him or her?
we often can see the disable people who need to help on the street , I usually show my sympathy to help them like donate some money to charity.

appearance are deceptive 外表是需為的~
>>> don't judge a book with its cover.>>> don't judge a person from his or her appearance

a few days after, when the ant passed that way again, nothing but the shell remained.
wondering what had become of its contents. he felt himself suddenly shaded and fanned by gorgeous winds of beautiful butterfly.
Behold in me >>> Look at me.
your much pity friend ! boast now of your power run and claim as long as you can get me to listen.






沒有留言:

張貼留言