2012年8月20日 星期一

How to place an order over the phone

If we are face to face with someone, we are able to use our hands in a descriptive manner as well as appropriate facial gestures.
what are our option if we can not use gesture to communicate?
If we familiarize ourselves with format, maybe we can order our next pizza or even our favorite pair of shoes with confidence over the phone.

Yes, it is difficult to speak English over the phone, due to my sentence structure is not very well my customer usually can not understand my meaning right now.

Hello, this is Alice 's Clothing Company, my name is Alice , How may I help you?
Hi, this is Stan speaking, I need two dressing and one shirt, can you help me to quote.
ok, the totally amount will be $50. Will you pay it by cash or credit card?

Is that going to be here or pick up?
yes , please delivery to Lala lane. ok, it should be there about 20 min. Great, thanks.

If we familiarize ourselves with the format, we can order our next pizza or our favorite pair of shoes with confidence over the phone.

Do you difficult to speak over the phone in English?
my customer request I could meet with her in Taipei 101.
my answer: I would love to go , but I am going to get my boss approve it.
can you hold on for a moment?

As mentioned , we will be met with a greeting when calling, but it is polite to offer our own greeting in return.

As mentioned, we will be met with a greeting when calling, but it is polite to offer our own greeting in return.

After they offer their initial greeting, we would need to state our purpose.
if you were ordering food, perhaps you could write out beforehand what you would like to order.

假如你想訂食物, 你可以事先寫下你想要訂的.
if you were ordering food, you could write out beforehand what you would like to order.
However , there is nothing wrong with asking them to repeat themselves.

speak etiquette is very import over the phone.
suffice===verb, some bread and soup will suffice me.
residence=== need to delivery these food to your residence?
radius===to my house only within 5 radius.
format==== if we familiarize ourselves with format, we are able to order our next pizza with confidence over the phone.

follow these guideline...
be clear about purpose of your call
have a pen handy to jot down notes
speck slowly and articulate.
make sure there are no distraction when making a call.








沒有留言:

張貼留言