2012年9月28日 星期五

Anger Management


If you are a patient in a moment of anger , you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
>>> before making a angry , think about a moment and take action can help you deal with different situation well.

Are you a patient person >>>No, I am not , but recently I try to control my temper to deal with anything to being a patient.

What do you do when you feel very angry with something>>> I would keep silence and transfer my thinking positive.

Proverb: offer a practical advise to correct someone's behavier
hatred: a feeling of intense dislike
trigger: 觸發
cope: deal with something
have you ever experienced any above emotions? explain...
anger: if someone try to challenge me , it would make me anger.
jealousy:if someone is richer than I , I feel jealousy a little bit.
sadness:
hatred:

have a good way to release your anger???
>>> Recently I try to a great way to release my anger that is breath deeply and calm down lead me to a positive thinking.

To see red>>> very angry.
I was see red when someone hit my car.

Getting on my nervous >> someone doing something to bother you.
My neighborhood's children are playing in the garden and they really getting on my nervous with their shouting and screaming .

Make one's blood boil>>> very angry
if I see someone using their phone while driving , it make me blood boil.

Go ballistic>>> means someone violently and uncontrollably
before going ballistic, I just want you know it was a accident.

Burst a blood vessel>>> become very angry and start to shout.
my mom nearly burst a blood vessel , when I crashed her car.





沒有留言:

張貼留言