2012年10月9日 星期二

Delivery or take away


Carry-out >>> means (take away) food is prepared in a restaurant and you take away home to eat.
Order in >>> to call restaurant for ordering some food and then delivery it to your house
Tip >>> extra amount for delivery driver.

pig out >>>> eat a large amount of food
dine in>>> to eat at a restaurant
polish off >>> finish the food on your plate.
dig in / tuck in >>> to eat as if you are very hungry
eat out>>>to go somewhere to eat.
pick at>>> to only eat small amount of food
take away= carry out>>> the food is prepared in the restaurant and take it to home eat
heat up= to warm the food in order to eat.

troops>>> soldier group
transport >>> move thing from one place to anther one (often a very long distance)
on-site>> at the location of an event
applaud >>> approve or praise something or someone
go a long way toward>>>to be very helpful in achieving or accomplishing someone.

Like celebration or my birthday , I often to choose a restaurant to pig out.
Too sweet of food I don't like it. If someone treat me it , I would pick at some or hidden it in my napkin to be polite.
To prevent any food waste, if the leftover is still fresh , I would heat them up to eat.







沒有留言:

張貼留言